Explore the benefits of working at School Based Therapy Services and Center for Children’s Therapy
Benefits of working at SBTS
- SBTS is the leading provider of related services in North Jersey
- SBTS has a stellar reputation in the field and districts often seek out our expertise
- Supervision by experienced therapists is available
- An excellent opportunity to work along side skilled clinicians
- We provide services to virtually every pediatric patient population group (Autism, physical disabilities, developmental delay, orthopedic conditions, neurological disorders, etc.)
- Positions are available to work in both public schools and highly specialized private schools
- SBTS has clear uniform policy and procedures in place
- We have a protocol for evaluations, re-assessments, annual reviews, progress reports
- Simple billing and concise documentation system is in place
- Opportunities to provide in-services at our schools
- Therapist can serve as level – one and level – two fieldwork supervisors to graduate level therapy students
- After school hours are available at our private practice where therapists can build their own clientele
- Office support staff is available during business hours
- A beautiful, new large office space, stocked with the latest evaluations, supplies, and a lending library of invaluable resources
- Indirect billing time and paid travel expenses
- Competitive pay rates commensurate with experience
- Coordinators in place to assist therapists with healthcare benefits, retirement planning, and investment planning
SBTS is continually seeking skilled professionals for the following positions:
- Occupational Therapist & Assistants ( OTR, COTA)
- Physical Therapist & Assistant ( PT, PTA)
- Speech Language Pathologist ( CFY, CCC)
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
- Learning Disabilities Teacher Consultant (LDTC)
- School Psychologist
- School Social Worker
School Psychology Position
SBTS is currently seeking a school psychologist for an assignment (2-3 days per week) within a NJ Public School District.
The position will run for the 2018-2019 school year. Responsibilities include case management, testing and functioning as an
active participant of the Child Study Team.
NJ Department of Education School Psychology Certificate and Criminal History Review Approval required.
Job Type: Part-time, Contract.
Speech Therapy Position
SBTS is seeking a Speech Therapist to join our team! You will evaluate and treat students with speech, language, voice, and fluency disorders.
This is position is based in a NJ public school district. Part-time with potential full time.
- Develop therapy and treatment plans for speech disorders
- Implement standardized tests for accurate diagnosis of communication disorders
- Establish treatment goals and milestones with patients
- Document and store treatment plans and progress reports
- Update patient progress to relevant parties
- Research related speech and language problems
- Previous experience in speech pathology or other related fields
- Familiarity with communication disorders
- Ability to build rapport with students
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Positive and patient demeanor
NJ Department of Education Speech Certificate and Criminal History Review Approval required.
Job Type: Part-time, Contract.
School Based Therapy Services is seeking part time and full time Physical Therapists to work in private and public school systems in Central Bergen and West Hudson County NJ.
Population includes pre-school, elementary, general education, autistic and multiple disabled students.
We invite all interested and qualified candidates to email or fax their resume and copies of supporting documents (School Certificate, NJ License, Criminal History Review)
School Based Therapy Services is seeking a part-time administrative assistant for a busy pediatric physical therapy office. Responsibilities will include:
Answer and direct all phone calls, emails, texts
Organize executive schedules and meetings
Produce and distribute emails, letters, memos, etc
Assist in the day to day operation of our clinic and consulting firm
Be detail oriented
Able to muli-task
Professional and have excellent verbal and written communication skills
Maintain confidentiality at all times
Proficient with computer skills and mobile devices
Previous experience preferred
All interested candidates please send a resume
SBTS is seeking highly skilled part-time and full-time occupational therapists to work in a Hudson County Public School District for the 2018-2019 school year.
Population includes preschool disabled, children with autism, students in special education with an IEP, and general education students with a 504.
All interested candidates must have a valid NJ License, School Cert, and Criminal History Review.
Send Resumes to: