Explore the benefits of working at School Based Therapy Services and Center for Children’s Therapy
Benefits of working at SBTS
- SBTS is the leading provider of related services in North Jersey
- SBTS has a stellar reputation in the field and districts often seek out our expertise
- Supervision by experienced therapists is available
- An excellent opportunity to work along side skilled clinicians
- We provide services to virtually every pediatric patient population group (Autism, physical disabilities, developmental delay, orthopedic conditions, neurological disorders, etc.)
- Position are available to work in both public schools and highly specialized private schools
- SBTS has clear uniform policy and procedures in place
- We have a protocol for evaluations, re-assessments, annual reviews, progress reports
- Simple billing and concise documentation system is in place
- Opportunities to provide in-services at our schools
- Therapist can serve as level – one and level – two fieldwork supervisors to graduate level therapy students
- After school hours are available at our private practice where therapists can build their own clientele
- Office support staff is available during business hours
- A beautiful, new large office space, stocked with the latest evaluations, supplies, and a lending library of invaluable resources
- Indirect billing time and paid travel expenses
- Competitive pay rates commensurate with experience
- Coordinators in place to assist therapists with healthcare benefits, retirement planning, and investment planning
SBTS is continually seeking skilled professionals for the following positions:
- Occupational Therapist & Assistants ( OTR, COTA)
- Physical Therapist & Assistant ( PT, PTA)
- Speech Language Pathologist ( CFY, CCC)
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
- Learning Disabilities Teacher Consultant (LDTC)
- School Psychologist
- School Social Worker
Seeking Physical Therapist
School Based Therapy Services is seeking a Physical Therapist to work in a Hudson/South Bergen County NJ Public School District. The position is part time, 3-4 days per week for the 2017-2018 school year starting in September. Pre-school, Elementary and General Education students.
We invite all interested and qualified candidates to email or fax their resume and copies of supporting documents (School Certificate, NJ License, Criminal History Review)
Center for Children’s Therapy, School Based Therapy’s sister company, is seeking a part time COTA to join our established pediatric private practice.
The COTA will work under the direct supervision of an experienced OTR treating children ages 3 through 8 with a variety of diagnosis. We invite all interested and qualified candidates to email or fax their resume.
School Based Therapy Services is currently seeking a School Psychologist to work in a West Hudson County Public School District. The position is 3 days per week, 6 hours per day, starting in January 2018.
Population includes Pre-School Disabled and General Education students.
Responsibilities include case management, counseling and testing.
We invite all interested and qualified candidates to send their resumes and copies of supporting documents (NJ License, School Certificate, Criminal History Review)